THE VILLAS of FRANKLIN
Starting From: $369,900
The Villas of Franklin offers great floor plans, pricing and location. The Villas offers several floor plans, some with full walk-out basements and 3 car garages. With units currently under construction, buyers may select finishing options. Located just West of 27th Street and South of Drexel, The Villas of Franklin offers the convenience you are looking for.
Price: Starting From: $$359,900
Area: 2,400 – 2,519- SF
Type: Ranch Condo
Garages: 2 – 3 Cars
- 6/12 roof pitch
- Brick belt accents on front and sides per plan
- Dimensional roof shingles
- 8″ poured concrete basement walls
- Steel I-Beams
- 3” thick concrete floors in basement over 4-mil vapor barrier
- Finished basement per plan includes rec room, bedroom, and full bath.
- Full size windows included in basement
- Truss Joist I-Beam (TJI) Floor System
- tongue and groove nailed and glued floors
- cement board underlayment at all tile areas
- Wood floors from builders selection at Stu’s Flooring (Hardwood, Wood Product or Engineered Wood Flooring) in kitchen, dining, foyer.
- Carpeting from Builders selection at Stu’s Flooring, color to be selected by buyer
- Full brick veneer accents on front and sides per plans
- Exterior painting and staining
- Concrete Patio
- City sewer and water hook-up
- Asphalt driveway
- Concrete sidewalks at front entrance where applicable
- Professionally landscaped yard
- 6/12 roof pitch
- Dimensional shingles with lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Ice and water shield on all eves and valleys
- Attic ventilation with soffit vents, and ridge vent/mushroom vents
- Aluminum gutter with 4” downspouts
- Smart Side wood siding and trim, pre-painted two coat system
- Attached 2 car garage with 4” thick concrete floor
- Insulated raised-panel overhead garage door
- One frost proof hose bib per unit.
- Two ground fault protected exterior electrical outlets
- One association approved storm door on front door
- Built-in dishwasher(black, White or Stainless steel) $300 allowance.
- Built-in Microwave with light and exhaust fan $300 allowance (black, white, or stainless steel)
- 1/3 hp Garbage disposal
- 50 gal. gas water heater
- 200 AMP electric service
- Gas or Elect. for range and dryer
- Prewire 4 telephone jacks and 4 cable TV outlets
- Smoke and CO detectors as required by code (each level)
- Washer/Dryer(gas or electric) hook-ups (first floor)
- Sump crock with pump
- Gas fireplace with ceramic tile or brick surround ($4.00/sq ft allowance). Poplar box mantel stained to match cabinets.
- interior doors two-panel raised white, 3-1/2″ white painted casing, 4- 1/2″ white painted baseboards
- Alliance Windgate vinyl windows with ¾” thick insulated glass and Low E coating system and Duralite warm edge technology. Alliance windows include Assurance Plus Manufacturers lifetime warranty* (see window specs for full warranty details)
- Drywall returned window jambs with white painted wood window sills
- Oak or Maple Countryside cabinetry in kitchen with adjustable shelves, dovetailed soft close drawers, and crown molding
- Granite counter tops selection group “A” or “B” in kitchen
- Moen chrome faucets in bathrooms with 4” spread handles.
- HD Laminate tops in laundry room, master bath, guest bath and lower level bath.
- Stainless steel undermount kitchen sink with single lever Moen chrome faucet & spray control
- 1/4″ plate mirrors at all vanities or $50 allowance per mirror
- Fiberglass shower in master bath, fiberglass tub/ shower module in guest bath, one piece fiberglass shower surround in lower level bath
- All bathroom and laundry room floors are Armstrong Initiator vinyl
- Shower door allowance $500. in master bath
- Chrome towel bars and tissue holders
- Oil bronze or satin nickel interior hardware and front door with exterior lock set and dead bolt
- Walk-in closets with wire shelving
- Automatic garage door opener with 2 remote controls and key pad.
- Dining room, Bedrooms, and Great Room fixture blocked and wired for future fan & light
- Switched outlets in Bedrooms and Great Room
- Laundry facilities on first floor with utility sink
- Front door chime system
- $950 Standard Lighting Package (allowance)
Super Energy Features
- 2×6 Exterior walls with R-19 fiberglass batt insulation.
- Basement box sills include spray foam insulation.
- Blown in fiberglass attic insulation
- Poly vapor barrier at all exterior walls and ceilings of heated spaces
- 4-panel fiberglass front entrance door with window.
- Insulated steel garage entry door
- 93% energy efficient furnace with two zone system and central air conditioning
- Double wall construction with sound insulation and multiple layers of fire-rated drywall at common wall
- Exterior dryer vent sleeve
- Kiln dried lumber throughout
- Interior new construction cleaning, including windows before occupancy
- Distinctive architectural design
- Custom options and upgrades available
- 1-year builders warranty