New Berlin, WI
Starting From: $374,900
Price: Starting From: $374,900
Area: 2,250 – SF
Type: Ranch Condo
Garages: 2 Cars
- 6/12 roof pitch
- Brick belt accents on front and sides per plan
- Dimensional roof shingles
- 8″ poured concrete basement walls
- Steel I-Beams
- 3” thick concrete floors in basement over 4-mil vapor barrier
- Finished basement per plan includes rec room, bedroom, and full bath.
- Full size windows included in basement
- Truss Joist I-Beam (TJI) Floor System
- tongue and groove nailed and glued floors
- cement board underlayment at all tile areas
- Wood floors from builders selection at Stu’s Flooring (Hardwood, Wood Product or Engineered Wood Flooring) in kitchen, dining, foyer.
- Carpeting from Builders selection at Stu’s Flooring, color to be selected by buyer
- Full brick veneer accents on front and sides per plans
- Exterior painting and staining
- Concrete Patio
- City sewer and water hook-up
- Asphalt driveway
- Concrete sidewalks at front entrance where applicable
- Professionally landscaped yard
- 6/12 roof pitch
- Dimensional shingles with lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Ice and water shield on all eves and valleys
- Attic ventilation with soffit vents, and ridge vent/mushroom vents
- Aluminum gutter with 4” downspouts
- Smart Side wood siding and trim, pre-painted two coat system
- Attached 2 car garage with 4” thick concrete floor
- Insulated raised-panel overhead garage door
- One frost proof hose bib per unit.
- Two ground fault protected exterior electrical outlets
- One association approved storm door on front door
- Built-in dishwasher(black, White or Stainless steel) $300 allowance.
- Built-in Microwave with light and exhaust fan $300 allowance (black, white, or stainless steel)
- 1/3 hp Garbage disposal
- 50 gal. gas water heater
- 200 AMP electric service
- Gas or Elect. for range and dryer
- Prewire 4 telephone jacks and 4 cable TV outlets
- Smoke and CO detectors as required by code (each level)
- Washer/Dryer(gas or electric) hook-ups (first floor)
- Sump crock with pump
- Gas fireplace with ceramic tile or brick surround ($4.00/sq ft allowance). Poplar box mantel stained to match cabinets.
- interior doors two-panel raised white, 3-1/2″ white painted casing, 4- 1/2″ white painted baseboards
- Alliance Windgate vinyl windows with ¾” thick insulated glass and Low E coating system and Duralite warm edge technology. Alliance windows include Assurance Plus Manufacturers lifetime warranty* (see window specs for full warranty details)
- Drywall returned window jambs with white painted wood window sills
- Oak or Maple Countryside cabinetry in kitchen with adjustable shelves, dovetailed soft close drawers, and crown molding
- Granite counter tops selection group “A” or “B” in kitchen
- Moen chrome faucets in bathrooms with 4” spread handles.
- HD Laminate tops in laundry room, master bath, guest bath and lower level bath.
- Stainless steel undermount kitchen sink with single lever Moen chrome faucet & spray control
- 1/4″ plate mirrors at all vanities or $50 allowance per mirror
- Fiberglass shower in master bath, fiberglass tub/ shower module in guest bath, one piece fiberglass shower surround in lower level bath
- All bathroom and laundry room floors are Armstrong Initiator vinyl
- Shower door allowance $500. in master bath
- Chrome towel bars and tissue holders
- Oil bronze or satin nickel interior hardware and front door with exterior lock set and dead bolt
- Walk-in closets with wire shelving
- Automatic garage door opener with 2 remote controls and key pad.
- Dining room, Bedrooms, and Great Room fixture blocked and wired for future fan & light
- Switched outlets in Bedrooms and Great Room
- Laundry facilities on first floor with utility sink
- Front door chime system
- $950 Standard Lighting Package (allowance)
Super Energy Features
- 2×6 Exterior walls with R-19 fiberglass batt insulation.
- Basement box sills include spray foam insulation.
- Blown in fiberglass attic insulation
- Poly vapor barrier at all exterior walls and ceilings of heated spaces
- 4-panel fiberglass front entrance door with window.
- Insulated steel garage entry door
- 93% energy efficient furnace with two zone system and central air conditioning
- Double wall construction with sound insulation and multiple layers of fire-rated drywall at common wall
- Exterior dryer vent sleeve
- Kiln dried lumber throughout
- Interior new construction cleaning, including windows before occupancy
- Distinctive architectural design
- Custom options and upgrades available
- 1-year builders warranty